ERSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive compensation packages.
Applications and Resumes are required for employment consideration. Potential employees will need to provide proof of the right to legally work in the United States prior to ERSC’s formal issuance of an offer of employment.
Click on the icon at the lower left to download an application. Send both the completed application and a current resume to the office nearest you either by US Mail or email.
Current Postions Open
Water Resources Engineer
Public Works Engineer
ERSC offers its employees the following—click the link for more details:
Salary commensurate with Experience and Position
Paid Time Off (Time Bank)
Paid HMO, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance coverage for employee (dependant and PPO coverage available at an additional cost to the employee)
125 Flexible Spending Account
Direct Deposit (26 Paychecks per year)
Discretionary Bonus Program based on merit and profitability
A Brief Synopsis of Engineering Resources of Southern California, Inc.’s Benefits
- 68 hours of Holiday Time (7 1/2 set Holidays and 1 Floating Holiday)
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- c. July 4th
- d. Labor Day
- e. Thanksgiving
- f. Day after Thanksgiving
- g. 4 hours Christmas Eve
- h. Christmas Day
- i. Floating Holiday to be taken at the Employee’s discretion
- Everyone Starts with 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO or Time Bank), 10 of which are usually used for vacation with the rest allotted to sick leave. You may use the time as you wish after completing 60 days of continuous employment with two weeks advance notice, unless you are sick. Additional time is accrued at the rate of 1 day for each year of service beginning in your fourth year of employment.
- Company paid HMO Medical for employee; dependents covered at employees cost. A PPO is available at an additional cost to the employee. These additional costs may be eligible for pre-tax IRS 125 flexible spending. Coverage begins the first day of the next month after you begin employment (i.e., if you start July 31, you are covered beginning August 1).
- Immediate enrollment in the Company’s 401k plan. ERSC will match up to 3% of your annual salary if you participate. The exact amount will depend on your contributions.
- Eligible to participate in IRS125 Plan (Pre-tax Flexible Benefit Spending)
- Dental HMO at cost to the employee dependents covered at employees cost. A PPO is available at an additional cost to the employee. These additional costs may be eligible for pre-tax 125 spending.
- A Vision (VSP) plan is available at an additional cost to the employee. These additional costs may be eligible for pre-tax 125 spending.
- Optional Bonus plans are available at the discretion of the President. Project Bonuses may be made to individuals during the year. A merit Bonus may be available to outstanding employees during the first half of the year. A bonus may be made to all individuals near the end of the year (profit sharing). Bonuses are not guaranteed.
- Direct Deposit is available to all employees. Paychecks are distributed every other Thursday – there are 26 paychecks each year.
- Life insurance in the amount of $50,000 is offered at no cost to the employee; additional coverage may be purchased on a post-tax basis for both the employee and employee’s dependents.